31.5.11

A story of a...bestfriend?


I still remember the day when we first met. That day I never thought that we would be this close :)


Then time goes by..

So, that day
You've become my friend.. my closest friend.. my bestfriend
I still remember the days we spent time talking about each other
We sat together in the class, we listened to the song together
We shared everything
We've made ​​ourselves comfortable with eachother

Every time I feel tired, bored or even hurted
I could just greet you and tell you everything
Because I know you would understand and would make things better

Everything was going well until we've lost our minds.

Actually, that's kinda funny.
I still remember that day when you said you love someone
And usually, you tell me everything
But that day you said you couldn't t tell me who it was

At that time. You're lonely, and so was I. 
We need someone beside us
And we couldn't stop everything from fallin'

We have fallen in love with our bestfriend

Remember that day? when we knew we felt the same feelings 
That day we lied to ourselves. (Haha I laugh and cry at the same time if you think about it)
Until that night, When you said that .. You love me 
And I said the same thing 
Then we became lovers
Yes, That was a great time. A really lovely time 
We did everything together. We shared our school assignments
My school time, has became me so much fun when I was with you 
You're the reason, why I go to school 
Why I love my class so much. 
Remember when every morning .. 
You sat in that chair, I came to you. 
I was stroking your head. 
And said "goodmorning".. You know,, your sleepy face was really cute:) 

Once again. Everything was going well 

Until you told me that.. From the start, you had never leave your ex ... 
Well. Yes. That was hurt. It hurts so bad
I've tried to survive. I've tried to understand you
Then we have to pretend that everything will be fine 
But .... It's too painful 

We're not lovers anymore. Although we still pretty much looks like one
We knew, we still care about each other. 
You even said that I'm still yours. However, I couldn't leave you too 
I've tried to be on your side. Be your best friend (again). 
Because you know.. If you need me, I would never go anywhere

But I think, This is too long
And this is like hurting ourselves
Yes, I do still need your hugs
I do still need our time together
But I can not stand it.
I should walk away, And let you live your own life
Because i'm not your backup plan, or your second option, Dude.

You know,
We should have never need each other this much
We should have never care about each other this much
I should have never want you this bad
And you should have never make any promises
Yup, We should have never fall in love with our bestfriends.
I don't miss you.
I don't miss my boyfriend or either my ex.
But I miss my bestfriend
The worst part is i'm not just losing my boyfriend, But also my bestfriend

I'm not going to try to hold on again. But that does not mean I'm leaving you.
You're the one who let me go, Right?
So i would runaway
Far enough, so you may not notice me
But not far enough, so I may still be able to make sure that you are okay.

Well, If you read this.. Uhm I will say this in Indonesian
Baik-baik ya.. Aku ga bisa jagain kamu lagi, tapi kamu harus janji kamu ga boleh sedih terus
Ga boleh bete2 sendiri, Ga boleh bandel, ga boleh aneh-aneh, kamu harus lakuin yang bikin kamu seneng
Aku tau ga ada ngaruhnya aku ngomong gini, Toh juga nanti ada yang jagain kamu lagi
Seenggaknya sebagai temen.. aku pengen kamu tahu, aku pengen kamu seneng terus.
Maafin aku yang udah jadi beban buat kamu, maafin aku yang sok tau ganggu2 kamu terus
Kapan2 kita main lagi yaaa.. 

Take care dude
Take care my bestfriend
Take care my Drainosaur :) <3



0 komentar: