20.8.11

G:)

Haha if i look back to my latest posts and those posts before.
It's so funny remembering what I want to write about now is still about you.. With totally different story.

Well, It's a quite long story if I have to tell you how was it going after my latest post.
One thing that I know right now, "If you love something.. Let it go, If it comes back to you.. It is yours, But if it doesn't.. It never was"
I really don't care what people was thinking about me, I wasn't stupid enough to love you TOO much.
I just really can't stand to see you.. the people i really love.. suffer.

Long story short, It's been 6 months&3months. A lot of things has changed.. But not my love for you.
That's the past, And let's just start everything again. And this time.. let's make things right

So, Now we're celebrating our 1st month mensiversary(again)
Haha, This is our 1st mensiversary. That's kinda funny to think about.. It's supposed to be our 6th
But it really doesn't matter, It's just a number. Besides, we still got a hundred more to celebrate

Glad to have you back here, Glad to feel your hugs and kisses again.
I've missed you enough, And now I don't want to lose you again.
I promise you, This is just the beginning of our future.
It's you.. It will be always about you..

Selamat 1 bulanan(lagi) Ghazian Adibagus Janitra.
Love you bandelku <3



0 komentar: